- Hyperuricemia (high levels of uric acid), which induces Gout, has various potential origins:
- Diet may be a factor. High intake of dietary purine, high-fructose corn syrup, and table sugar can increase levels of uric acid.
- Uric acid can be elevated by reduced excretion via the kidneys.
- Fasting or rapid weight loss can temporarily elevate uric acid levels.
- Certain drugs, such as thiazide diuretics, can increase blood uric acid levels.
Following drink recipe will help you to get rid of the uric acid from your joints which causes arthritis. This drink is very effective in reducing the inflammation of your joints and, in removing all the harmful toxins from your body.
If you suffer from arthritis, you should try this natural recipe which will remove the uric acid from your joints, and it will relieve the pain and the inflammation of them, in no time.
HOW TO MAKE THE RECIPE?
In order to make this recipe, you need:
1. 1 medium-sized cucumber,
2. 1-inch ginger root,
3. 1 slice of lemon,
4. 2 celery ribs.
5. Wash these ingredients and cut the cucumber and the celery into slices.
6. Put these ingredients into a blender and, mix them on a high speed for a few minutes.
7. You should consume this drink 2 times a day until you notice an improvement
If you start to feel some mild pain, you should continue to drink this juice because that is a sign that the drink is effective.
HOW DOES THIS RECIPE HELP YOU?
This natural drink has numerous health benefits. It has many alkalizing properties and, it is highly recommended for reducing the temperature of your body.
The cucumber juice is very helpful in getting rid of uric acid crystals from your joints and, the ginger and the celery, due to their great number of anti-inflammatory properties, are extremely effective in relieving the inflammation of the joints.
THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. Photos used are for illustration purposes only. We do not own the photos and no copyright infringement is intended If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and does not wish for it appears on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.