A friend borrowing money is really hard to resist. We all have a friend or two who always borrow money from us. And as a friend, you find it hard to say “no.” This kind of attitude could only encourage them to borrow money from you more because they know that you wouldn't say NO.
There’s nothing wrong in helping your friends, especially those who really are in need. That is if you have always spare to lend without causing you troubles on your own need.
Here are 10 best way to say no to a friend who’s borrowing money from you:
1. Short Din Ako Friend Eh
2. Sayang! Kakabayad Ko Lang Ng Bills Ko!
3. Nako Friend, Pambayad Ko Rin Ng Utang To Eh
4. Kung Meron Lang Talaga Ko Binigay Ko Na Sa’yo. Kaso Wala Talaga
5. Naku May Kailangang Kailangan Talaga Ko Bilhin Eh. Next Time Hayaan Mo (Iba naman ang bibilhin ko)
6. Kapag Sa FB (Seen). Sabay Offline For Few Days Tsaka Mo Sagutin Na Nawalan Ka Ng Connection
7. Wrong Timing Ka Friend
8. Ay, Nawawala Kasi Yung Wallet Ko. Kapag Nakita Ko I’ll Let You Know. (In your dreams!)
9. Next Cut-off Pa Ko Magkakasahod Te (Kahit Meron Na)
10. ‘Di Pa Kasi Nagbabayad Yung Pinautang Ko. Need Na Need Ko Na Nga Rin Eh (So uunahin pa kita?)
Have you tried one of these? Effective ba? Share us your experience.
If you have other suggestions you can also share it with others by putting your comment below!
For more news and latest updates, feel free to visit our site often. Thanks for dropping by and reading this post.
SOURCE: PAGE ONE
THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. Photos used are for illustration purposes only. We do not own the photos and no copyright infringement is intended If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and does not wish for it appears on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.