Baby's bottle really is useful for mommies especially when they are in public places or whenever they have a lot of things to do. Almost all of moms out there tend to use this as an alternate of their breast milk.
But another news shocked the whole social media after a baby died in pneumonia because of his bottled milk. The story of this poor little angel now circulates social media to raise awareness on Aspiration Pneumonia and SIDS.
Read this Story:
Parents must be aware of the proper way of feeding your baby. Don't hesitate to ask for advice. Please share for the awareness of others.
source: WEB CONTROVERSIAL
THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and does not wish for it appears on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.