Cervical cancer is a cancer that arises from the cervix. This is caused by the abnormal growth of cells that have the ability to spread to other parts of the body.
This type of cancer is the most common caused of deaths around the world.'
Some experts have revealed that early detection of this type of cancer is the only key to a hundred percent survival rate.
Here are some of the symptoms of cervical cancer:
1. Pain when urinating. Discomfort and pain when urinating is actually an indication of having this kind of cancer.
2. Heavier and longer menstrual periods. If you think that having a longer and a heavier menstrual period isn't normal, then you're probably suffering from a reproductive system.
3. Pelvic pain. Experiencing a pain in the pelvic area despite that you know that your period is still far away, then this is a sign that you ave to get yourself checked.
4. Pain when doing IT with your partner. If ever you are feeling a pain while making love with your partner, then you better get yourself checked.
5. Unusual bleeding and discharge. Abnormal bleeding could actually be caused by pelvic inflammatory or yeast infection.