A lot of people think that making love with your partner is just about making fun and pleasure. What they didn't know is that there's something deeper than that.
A licensed s*x therapist claims that there are lots of studies that claim that making love has a lot of benefits for our health.
Here are some of the benefits of making love with your partner:
1. Improves the health of your heart. Making love isn't just good for you and your partner, but it also does wonders for your heart. This act reduces the risks of having a stroke and heart attack.
2. Pain reliever. Studies that are conducted by anesthesiologists reveal that participants experience less pain when looking at their partners. When making love, it is necessary to look closer to your partner.
3. Stress reliever. Making love with your partner helps decrease the stress levels in your body. Researchers claim that making love is just the same as consuming your comfort foods, in terms of relieving your stress.
4. Fights cancer. It has recently been revealed that frequent making love with your partner can help you fight cancer.
5. Making love gives you better sleep. Making love with your partner is a great way to fall asleep fast. Researchers claim that they aren't sure why people want to doze off quickly after making love with their partner.
6. Better mood control. After making love with your partner, expect good vibes to come your way.
7. Glowing skin. Making love with your partner helps make you look a bit younger than your age. They claim that the morning glow results in better mood, stress relief and the flush of blood under your skin which makes you look a lot more good looking than before.